Compassion Cultivation Training (CCT)
- September 30, 2020 | 5:30 pm
- October 7, 2020 | 5:30 pm
- October 14, 2020 | 5:30 pm
- October 21, 2020 | 5:30 pm
- October 28, 2020 | 5:30 pm
- November 4, 2020 | 5:30 pm
- November 11, 2020 | 5:30 pm
- November 18, 2020 | 5:30 pm
Wednesdays, September 30-November 18, 5:30-7:30pm
Facilitators: Susan Wilkes PhD
Activate your own compassionate nature as a powerful force in your everyday life. A proven program with global reach, this 8-week course was developed at Stanford University using insights and techniques from psychology, neuroscience and contemplative practice.
The course integrates evidence-based meditation techniques, discussions and lectures, plus real-world exercises to put learning into practice.
Train yourself to intentionally choose compassionate thoughts and actions — even with difficult people. The circle of compassion begins with YOU!
If cost is a barrier, access funding is available for all of our programs. Email email@example.com for more information.