Riverside PACE is a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly serving seniors who live in metro Richmond and on the Virginia Peninsula. PACE is a community-based alternative to institutional long-term care. PACE empowers participants to remain in their homes by providing comprehensive medical and social services. The program enhances quality of life for family members and caregivers through support services and peace of mind.
The Advantages of the PACE program of Care:
Everyone wants, most of all, to be at home!
- Live with and near family and loved ones
- Be in familiar and comfortable surroundings
- Be a part of the neighborhood and community
- Continue to do the things that are routine (go to the store, attend church, etc.)
- Enjoy the simple pleasures in life (sitting on the front porch, chatting with the mailman, etc.)
- Stay active in life!
Riverside PACE is an approved Medicare and Medicaid provider. All services available through Medicare and Medicaid are also available through PACE.
The Mission of Riverside PACE
To enhance life for frail older adults by providing compassionate, quality care and services.
Riverside PACE strives to achieve this mission by empowering participants to live in their homes and in the community for as long as it is medically and socially feasible. Riverside PACE is designed to preserve and support the participant’s family unit while maximizing the dignity of and respect for the participant.