The Outer Banks Tiny Home Festival
Tour some of the most beautiful tiny houses built today
The Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce the Outer Banks Tiny Home Festival. It will be held at the Soundside Event Site in Nags Head for two days, June 8-9, 2019!
Come out to the sun and the sea and tour some of the most beautiful tiny houses built today as well as hear from several key speakers and tiny house personalities. It is going to be so much fun. There will be local entertainment, a beer garden and food trucks offering local specialties.
The Soundside Event Site is located directly on the Roanoke Sound in the town of Nags Head in the Outer Banks of North Carolina and minutes from the Atlantic Ocean.
Prior to the opening of the Festival, we will have a VIP Tour of the festival for local government officials as well as media wishing to cover the event.
Check out the festival website!
Tickets are now available here.
The Tiny Houses on Display
- Rumspringa, Liberation Tiny Homes
- Roost36-Full Farmhouse on Wheels, Perch & Nest
- Misty, GoTiny.com
- Nawaka (Victorian Tiny House), Shorty Robbins
- Tiny House Chapel, Tiny Chapel Weddings
- Ginger, Tiny Haven WY
- The Point, Modern Tiny Living
- Luxury 40, Hummingbird Tiny Housing LLC
- Sweet Pea, Hummingbird Tiny Housing, LLC
- Dogghouse (Mobile THOW Workshop), The Capable Carpenter
- Beach House, Family Housing Center