Behind the Curtain Trivia Quiz Answers
See how well you know these mysteries of the theater
Just how well did you do on our “dramatic” quiz? The theater trivia quiz answer page covers the lines you need to know.
‘All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts.’
From Shakespeare’s As You Like It
Trivia Quiz Answers
1. Van Halen requested M&M candies with the brown M&Ms removed. Apparently, the venue’s adherence to the request signaled whether or not it was detail oriented, thus if it might have missed more important preparations.
2. House, pit, apron, proscenium, downstage, upstage.
3. 1. e. – 2. a. – 3. b. – 4. c. – 5. d.
4. Turning around three times before going on stage is definitely not advisable!
5. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead.
Crossword Puzzle Solution
YOU ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS CORRECTLY AND ACED THE PUZZLE
Some are born great. You must be one of them.
YOU GOT 3-4 CORRECT ANSWERS AND AN OK PUZZLE
To try, or not to try. You answered that question!
YOU MISSED A BUNCH
The course of full knowledge never did run easy.