Farmers Markets in the RVA Area
Here are a few farmers markets you might try this summer.
1. 17TH STREET FARMERS MARKET
Saturdays, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
2. SOUTH OF THE JAMES MARKET
Saturdays, 8 a.m.-noon
3. MIDLOTHIAN MINES FARMERS MARKET
Saturdays, 9 a.m-4 p.m.
4. ASHLAND FARMERS MARKET
Saturdays, 9 a.m.-noon.
5. WEST END FARMERS MARKET
Saturdays, 8 a.m.-noon; Wednesdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
6. CHIMBORAZO PARK FARMERS MARKET
Saturdays, 8 a.m.-noon.
7. SHORT PUMP TOWN CENTER FARMERS MARKET
Thursdays, 4-8 p.m.
8. CHESTERFIELD BERRY FARM MARKET
Daily, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Note: Other local markets include Carytown Farmers Market, Brandermill Green Farmers Market, My Manakin Market, Hardywood Farmers Market, Lakeside Farmers Market, Chester Farmers Market, Petersburg Farmers Market, St. Stephen’s Farmers Market, La Plaza Latino Market, Goochland Farmers Market, Powhatan Farmers Market … and more.