Trivia: A 'Dy-no-mite' Crossword & Quiz!
April 8th, 2020
How well do you recall the ’70s?
The crossword puzzle and trivia quiz will check your nostalgia IQ.
- Tap a square to type in your answer – dark blue indicates the active square.
- Click on the pink circle at the bottom of the puzzle to highlight incorrect letters, fill in one letter or an entire answer, and clear the puzzle.
- FILL IN THE BLANK: Advertising executive Paul Margulies, father of actress Julianna Margulies (later of TV’s ER and The Good Wife), helped create the “Plop-plop, fizz-fizz, oh what a relief it is” campaign for ____.
- Each of the following books published in the 1970s or the author has a Virginia connection. MATCH the book with the author.
|I. The Right Stuff||a. James Michener|
|II. Chesapeake||b. Tom Robbins|
|III. Rubyfruit Jungle||c. Annie Dillard|
|IV. Even Cowgirls Get the Blues||d. Rita Mae Brown|
|V. Pilgrim at Tinker Creek||e. Tom Wolfe|
- PICK ONE: “Book ’em, Danno!” would have been heard in which top 1970 TV show?
- Sanford & Son
- Wheel of Fortune
- Hawaii Five-O
- TRUE OR FALSE: A popular cartoon created by Jim Davis, starring Morris the Cat, Odie the dog and owner Jon Arbuckle, debuted in 1978.
- UNSCRAMBLE: Reflecting a spirit of justice as well as growing American interest in martial arts, this TV show about the adventures of a Shaolin Monk in the Wild West starred what actor?
G U N K U F starring A I D D V A R E R A N C I D
How do you think you did?