Trivia: All About Museums
Does your brain harbor museum knowledge like museums store information and artifacts?
- Fill in the blank: Appropriately, this Richmond, Virginia, museum of an 19th-century author and poet hosts Unhappy Hours and other “chilling” events ___ ____ ____ Museum.
- Which of the following is not a Smithsonian museum? African Art Museum, Air and Space Museum, American Indian Museum, Hirshhorn, National Zoo, United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Match the museum with the movie in which it plays a role.
|I. From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (1973)||a. The Louvre, Paris|
|II. Night at the Museum (2006)||b. Art Institute of Chicago|
|III. One of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing (1975)||c. American Museum of Natural History, NYC|
|IV.Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)||d. Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC|
|V.The Da Vinci Code (2006)||e. Natural History Museum, London|
- Which of these is a real museum?
- A. International UFO Museum and Research Center, Roswell
- B. Mütter Museum, Philadelphia, a medical museum of anatomical specimens, including part of Einstein’s brain
- C. The Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum, Osaka, Japan
- D. Phallological Museum of phallic specimens, Reykjavik, Iceland
- E. All of the above are real
- F. None of the above is real
- Unscramble the name of the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed art space that opened to the public in 1959.
M O O N S L O R H E G I N G E M U G S U M M E U
How do you think you did?
For more trivia (like, ya know, the crossword puzzle), grab a copy of our magazine!